Template download | 模版下载
The authors are encouraged to submit full papers describing their original research, not previously published or currently under review in any other conference or journal. Position papers describing research development or identifying new research trends are welcome. All submissions should be written in English with a maximum paper length of Seven printed pages with at least 10-point font.
* Please note that: The first four pages of the paper is free, extra pages will be charged
Submission Method |提交方式
Please send your abstract/full paper to Easychair Submission System (.pdf only) or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any questions, please feel free to contact with Ms.Rita Lau.
Submission Deadline: Before July 30th, 2016 | 投稿截至日：2016年7月30日之前
Notification Date: we will send out the notification of acceptance
before August 20 th, 2016.
Policy on Multiple Submissions | 对于抄袭和重复发表
ICCCI will not accept any paper which, at the time of submission, is under
review, is accepted for publication, or has already been published in another
conference or a journal. Authors are also expected not to submit their papers
elsewhere during the ICCCI reviewing period.
ICCCI is utterly intolerant of plagiarism. Submitted papers are expected to contain original work executed by the authors with adequate, proper and scholarly citations to the work of others. It is the job of the authors to clearly identify both their own contribution(s) and also published results / techniques on which they depend or build. Reviewers are charged to ensure these standards are met.
If the author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
1. Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
2. Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s)
3. Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4. Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist”